By pressing “Submit Form Now” I am agreeing to designate Sovereign Filing Solutions as attorney in fact for me the principal, to act in the following capacity in behalf of the principal.
- The attorney in fact shall have the limited power to perform all necessary actions to create or assign the creation of a New Mexico LLC on behalf of the principal, including if necessary to sign the principles name to certain documents as if the principal himself were signing on said documents. The documents, upon which the attorney in fact shall have authority to sign the principal’s name, are limited in scope to the creation of a New Mexico LLC.
- This special power of attorney shall become effective immediately and shall remain in effect until the documents are prepared or until revoked or terminated as specified in paragraph 3 or extended as specified in paragraph 4.
- This power of attorney may be revoked, suspended or terminated in writing by principal with written notice to the designated attorney in fact.
- This power of attorney may be extended as necessary by written authorization of principal with written notice to the designated attorney in fact.
- The designated and acting attorney in fact and all persons dealing with the attorney in fact shall be entitled to rely upon this power of attorney so long as neither the attorney in fact nor any person with whom he was dealing at the time of any act taken pursuant to this power of attorney, had received actual knowledge or actual notice of any revocation, suspension, or termination of the power of attorney by death or otherwise. Any action so taken, unless otherwise invalid or unenforceable, shall be binding on the heirs, devisees, legatees or personal representatives of the principal.
- The estate of the principal shall hold harmless and indemnify the attorney in fact from all liability for acts done in good faith and not in fraud of the principal.