Understand Your Rights, Or Suffer (4 week course)
The concept behind “Understand Your Rights, Or Suffer” is that too often we see instances where people are influenced by fear. With what is being pushed in mainstream media as well as in social media, there is a fear of law enforcement, lawyers, banks and debt collectors, etc. However, when one takes the time to learn the truth of the matter, they’re empowered knowing the power behind the phrase “We the People”.
Some of the major topics that will be covered in this course includes the following:
- The difference between the Constitutional Republic and our current Fascist Corporatocracy.
- Our court system and how we’re getting “just-ice”, not justice
- What is money? (and what it isn’t)
- What does it mean to conduct our affairs as a Secured Party Creditor?
- What is my Strawman? How does it affect my daily life?
- How to conduct ourselves honorably when dealing with law enforcement
- Knowing the difference between rights and privileges; operating in the private and the public
- and more
This course isn’t an easy-button course consisting of “how to” steps and processes. Rather, it is a discussion learning the laws, resources, and historical events and documents that has molded our world to what it is today. Every attendee is required to have purchased the Free from Servitude book in order to enroll into this course as it will be the primary source of study for this course. There will be additional reading materials to aid in the understanding of key topics discussed in this course that the instructor will provide during the classes.
Looking forward to learning with all of you!
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question
There are no reviews yet.