Becoming a Secured Party Creditor + Filing, Printing, & Notarization (CANADA)
Documents that are included in this filing.
- Security Agreement
- Common Law Copyright
- Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement
- Affidavit of Non-Residency
- Bond For Investment
- PPSA Finacial Statement
- UCC Filing
- Cover Letter
- Declaration of Trust
- Schedule A
- and many more.
Benefits of Becoming a SPC
- Separates with specific distinction the flesh and blood man from the fictitious corporate entity
- Reserves/Secures rights and interests (Remember you have no rights unless they are asserted.)
- Creates the ability to proceed in other filings/venues etc…
- establish a superior interest in the debtor trust
- establishes a Common Law Copyright
- defines penalties for violations of rules and rights
To be able to complete the filing on your behalf as we will be acting as your agent in creating these documents it is of necessity for Sovereign Filing Solutions to have the following:
- A power of attorney & Necessary Information for Filing Which can be found on our forms section and is the very first form.
- An original Certified copy of the Certificate of Live Birth. (This can be obtained from your local Vital Statistics Office)
Please Contact Representative For Further Assistance or Inquiries by referring to the listed contact methods on the Contact Us page.
Filing & Notaries Included (Canada)
- Document Set
- Amazing Service
- Phone Support
- Filed For You
- Filing Cost Included
- Document Printing
- Notary Cost Included
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question