The UCC Connection: How To Free Yourself From Legal Tyranny
6 in stock (can be backordered)
THE 10 MAXIMS
OF COMMERCIAL LAW
1. A workman is worthy of his hire.
2. All are equal under the law.
3. In commerce, truth is sovereign.
4. Truth is expressed in the form of an
5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in
6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes judgment
7. A matter must be expressed to be resolved.
8. He who leaves the field of battle first loses
9. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility.
10. A lien or claim can be satisfied only
through (a) rebuttal by counter affidavit point
by point; (b) resolution by a jury; or (c) payment