Conditional Acceptance For Value
Call for Price
The Conditional Acceptance for Value Process, can not only help you to establish the facts, but is also the beginning to your exclusive remedy the tort. Via this CAFV package you will be able to, create evidence for your case/ monetary disputes, or reach settlement with another party via acquiescence & tacit agreement. This is one of the most powerful tools of the Sovereign/SPC.
Most of these documents need to be done in pairs (2 CAFV’s) thus we offer a discount of 50% off of your second CAFV, as long as it pertains to the same dispute. For more information, or to make payment to Sovereign Filing Solutions, please either pay via a Postal Money Order, or Contact a Representative today.
We will complete all necessary documentation that need to be done on your behalf as your personal agent, so you can be worry free, and confident that your CAFV is being handled by some of the best. As well we will walk you through the use of the CAFV, as well as provide the instructions for use.
Documents that are included in the Pre-Conviction CAFV filing include:
- (1) Conditional Acceptance for Value
- (1) Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure and Contest
- (1) Final Notice of Default and Res Judicata
- (1) Administrative Judgment
- (1) Affidavit of Non-Response
Documents that are included in the Post-Conviction CAFV filing include:
- (5) Conditional Acceptance for Value
- (5) Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure and Contest
- (5) Final Notice of Default and Res Judicata
- (5) Administrative Judgment
- (5) Affidavit of Non-Response
- (2) FOIA/Information Requests
A total of 27 documents.
Sovereign Filing Solutions will need any information that may be pertinent to the circumstances, as well as any previous filing numbers we have for documents we have filed for you, address, etc.. Please provide such needed information by filling out and returning to us the following:
- Please Contact Representative For Further Assistance or Inquiries by referring to the listed contact methods on the
Pre-Conviction, Post Conviction
There are no inquiries yet.