What Addresses should I use on the SPC Necessary Information for Filing? Should I used separate addresses?

You should most definitely use separate addresses for both the debtor and secured party as to create as much separation between them as possible if you are able to do so. The Secured Party’s address is generally a tangible address such as that of a home or apartment, while the DEBTORS address is generally a P.O. Box, Receivership, or secondary home or apartment address. While it is not mandatory, it is recommended. It is also suggested to use an out of country address for the Secured Party Creditor if you have the option to do so. The service Sovereign Post offers a service for receivership. http://www.sovereignpost.com

Leave a Comment